Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Young Tadpole Resembles the Frog




Ok, I recognize I have a love/hate relationship with my hair. I also understand that it just may be something that can't be fixed. So while I was in the bathroom fussing why won't my hair cooperate, my middle tadpole came in and joined in my conversation with myself:

Me: Man I just don't understand why my hair has to have a mind of its own.
Tadpole: Hair doesn't have a mind mommy. Why do you fuss at your hair so much.
Me: It won't cooperate.
Tadpole: Too bad you are not a superhero cuz you could fix that.
Me: How
Tadpole: Well a superhero has power to make things cooperate
Me: Oh then I need to know how to be a superhero
Tadpole: Yep let me know when that happens. Until then ask daddy how to fix your hair cuz he fixes everything. He exits the bathroom.

Me: I stick my tongue out and start mumbling again.

Morale of this story: They start early doling out advice on how to fix things.

No comments:

Post a Comment